THE CREATIVE COAST INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
Are you a university student seeking to build your writing and marketing portfolio, make connections, and gain real-world business experience?
This spring, The Creative Coast is seeking Student Interns, eager to learn and grow in the areas of communications, journalism, and digital media as they relate to innovation and entrepreneurship in the region.
Creative Coast Interns will…
- Write two articles per week covering innovation, startups, and entrepreneurial events
- Work with Director of Programs and Communications to update website(s) with a focus on optimizing SEO
- Take photos and videos for news and social media content
- Create and curate social media posts
- Coordinate and schedule social media posts
- Attend The Creative Coast events/programs to cover stories, take photos/videos, and assist with event production
- Assist with collecting and reporting on metrics/data from programs and marketing services we offer
Applicants should be college students with the ability to work 10-15 hours per week around class schedule. Applicants will need a phone with camera/video capabilities.
If you’re interested in learning in a fun, fast-paced environment, apply today by emailing your cover letter and resume to [email protected].