Submit Your Event(s) for Promotion
Have an event coming up and want to get the word out? We share community partner events in our weekly newsletter, which is distributed every Monday, and on our social media accounts (30k+ following)! Our audience is made up of techies, digital creatives and entrepreneurs, and innovative startups. We also support local youth interested in STEAM and entrepreneurship by promoting area workshops and activities. Your event should meet at least one of the following criteria to be approved for the events calendar:
- Events and meetups for those working in technology or technology adjacent roles (e.g. - hack-a-thons, speed networking for techies, coding education events, etc.)
- Events and meetups for digital creatives and innovators (e.g. - graphic designers meetup, cryptocurrency meetup, etc.)
- Community partner organization's events that educate or advance local entrepreneurs (e.g. - workshops, seminars, conferences, etc. from the UGA SBDC, SCORE, City of Savannah to name a few)
- Happenings from local businesses that identify as digital or tech businesses (e.g. - launch parties, hiring events, etc.)
- Youth entrepreneurial and STEM/STEAM events and activities
All events must first be approved by one of our staff members before showing up on our calendar. Please allow 24-48 hours to see your event live on the site. If you do not see your event posted after the allotted time and it meets any of the criteria above, please contact us.