St. Patrick’s Day isn’t the only reason to visit Savannah this upcoming March. The Georgia Logistics Summit is happening on March 8, and they’ve got a stacked line-up coming to talk in the U.S.’s third busiest seaport at the Savannah Convention Center.
The conference has become one of the Southeast’s most important logistics and supply chain-focused events. The Georgia Center of Innovation, a strategic arm of the Georgia Department of Economic Development, hosts the yearly summit.
With supply chain and logistics in the forefront like never before, speakers for this year’s Summit will explore the intersection of economic trends, technology, and the growth at Georgia’s Ports along with innovation in the industry. They include:
- Paul Bingham – Economist, S&P Global Market Intelligence
- Chris Gaffney – Former V.P. Global Strategic Supply Chain, Coca-Cola Company
- Griff Lynch – Executive Director, Georgia Ports Authority
- Jannine Miller – Director of Planning, Georgia Department of Transportation
- Rick McDonald – Chief Supply Chain Officer, The Clorox Company
- Michael Toma – Fuller E. Callaway, Professor of Economics, Georgia Southern University
“Speakers have been selected based on their expertise in the areas of importance to the audience,” says Sandy Lake, Logistics Director for the Georgia Center of Innovation. “These include updates from around the state, the economy (both globally and locally), Georgia Port’s operations, supply chain digitalization, and visibility, and logistics innovation.”
You’ll be spending time learning about one of Georgia’s most economically vital industries. The agenda has also been released, which includes conversation topics such as:
- Economic Outlook: Global & Local Supply Chain Impact
- Georgia’s Port Operations: Insights for Efficient Cargo Flow Inside & Outside the Gates
- Insights for Tackling Digital Transformation
Register for your tickets now at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/2023-georgia-logistics-summit-tickets-415552818667.