- This event has passed.
VIRTUAL – Hedera Hashgraph August Meetup
August 3 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDTFREE
Featuring Andrew Antar of tune.fm, a Web3 streaming music application.
Hedera Hashgraph is a public ledger that takes advantage of the hashgraph consensus algorithm for you to build fast, fair, and secure decentralized applications. On Hedera, developers can use APIs to build the future of peer-to-peer payments, tokenized assets, digital identity, and more.
Join us to learn best practices, how to use Hedera network services, how hashgraph works, and hear from the teams building an entirely new class of applications on Hedera. Our meetups offer a great opportunity for community members to connect in-person, have fun, and gain knowledge on how to be a part of the shift to our decentralized future.
• Company Website – https://www.hedera.com/
• Community site – https://hashgraph.org (https://hashgraph.org/)
• Discord – https://discordapp.com/invite/FFb9YFX
• Telegram – https://t.me/hederahashgraph
• Twitter – http://twitter.com/hashgraph
• YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIhE4NYpaX9E9SssFnwrjww