- This event has passed.
UGA SBDC’s Starting A Food Business Designed For The Food Entrepreneur In Mind- Pt. 2
March 25 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm EDT$125
This two-day class will provide you with technical and educational services available to those hungry minds who decide to launch their dream food into a food business. A team of experts from UGA Food Science and other programs including FoodPIC, the Georgia Department of Agriculture, the Small Business Development Center and more will provide you the comprehensive assistance tailored to your specific food business needs.
• Product & Process Development
• Label & Nutritional Facts Development
• Information on Facility Licensing &
• Product Classification & Process Approvals
• Resources for Co-packing Facilities
• Packaging Design & Sensory Testing
• Ingredient Technology & Functionality
• Food Safety & Sanitation
The Creative Coast calendar is powered by The Events Calendar.