- This event has passed.
UGA SBDC’s How to Generate Customers with Google Ads
June 23, 2022 @ 10:00 am - 11:30 am EDT$39
Do you have an ecommerce store? How are customers finding your website? Learn how to use Google Ads to generate new leads for your ecommerce business. This webinar will explain Google Ads and how it fits into a larger search engine marketing strategy. It will also offer best practices in using Google Ads, including how to capture leads once they make it to your website.
The class will be taught by Lucas Shaffer, a website designer who launched the digital advertising and marketing consultancy Stand and Stretch, more than a decade ago. Lucas holds both a bachelor’s and master’s degree in computer science, and he has worked with hundreds of businesses to launch and grow their ecommerce stores.
2. What is a Lead?
3. Google Ads Defined
4. The path: from an Ad to an Online Customer
5. Examples of Best Practices
6. Getting Started with Google Ads
Participants will learn:
– The Benefits of Using Google Ads
– Best Practices in Web Design to Capture Leads
– How to Get Started Using Google Ads
– How much to Budget for Google Ads
– Pros and Cons of Outsourcing Ad management vs. Managing it In-house
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
The Creative Coast calendar is powered by The Events Calendar.