- This event has passed.
UGA SBDC’s Financial Fundamentals for Business Owners- Hinesville
March 2 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm ESTFree
Financial Fundamentals for Business Owners will aim to improve the financial decision making of small business owners. The program content is designed to educate business owners on the importance of good financial data and how to use that financial data for both tactical and strategic decision making. This program will cover the process around good recordkeeping, the tools to use, the reports to be derived, how to analyze the numbers to improve cash flow and profits. Participants will also gain a better understanding of how banks/lenders evaluate their businesses and capital requests.
- Accounting and Record Keeping Basics
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Improving Cash Flow and Increasing Profits
- Establishing Financial Controls
- Becoming Bank Ready and Financing Options
The Creative Coast calendar is powered by The Events Calendar.