- This event has passed.
SBDC’s Financial Fundamentals for Business Owners
July 12, 2021 @ 9:00 am - 11:30 am EDT
One event on July 14, 2021 at 9:00 am
Improve your financial decision-making in this two-part webinar series, SBDC’s Financial Fundamentals for Business Owners.
The program content is designed to educate business owners on the importance of good financial data and how to use that financial data for both tactical and strategic decision making. This program will cover the process around good record-keeping, the tools to use, the reports to be derived, how to analyze the numbers to improve cash flow and profits. Participants will also gain a better understanding of how banks/lenders evaluate their businesses and capital requests.
- Accounting and Record Keeping Basics
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Improving Cash Flow and Increasing Profits
- Establishing Financial Controls
- Becoming Bank Ready and Financing Options
- Participants will learn how to understand and interpret data on financial statements.
- Participants will learn strategies for improving cash flow and increasing profits.
- Participants will learn how to implement financial controls in their business.
- Participants will learn how to become “bank ready” and gain an understanding of financing options.
About the UGA Small Business Development Center…
The SBDC is a Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
The Creative Coast calendar is powered by The Events Calendar.