- This event has passed.
Create Quality Video From Home
October 8 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDTFREE
Lunchtime Topic: Create Quality Video From Home
Learning to adapt to your business has been the theme of 2020. While video creation can be time-consuming, video content has thrived this year and will continue to do so. Help your marketing flourish in the long-run, beyond the pandemic, by learning to create quality video from home. Presented by Tyler Edic, Video Production Coordinator for Visit Savannah and the Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce.
Did you know?
- “54% of people want to see more video content from marketers?” (source: HubSpot).
- According to Smart Insights’ research, “People will spend 100 minutes a day watching online videos in 2021.”
- Video continues to be the preferred content across social media. For example, platforms like Facebook favor video content in their algorithm.
In this Lunchtime Topic, Tyler will share how to create quality video from home and will discuss…
- Why video is more important than ever and will continue to be in a post-COVID world
- How to set up your video shoots at home for ideal quality
- Tips and tricks of video production
- The best video and audio equipment to use
In order to register for the Lunchtime Topic: Create Quality Video From Home, please click the Zoom link in the box below. Upon registration, you will receive a passcode to enter at the time of the event login.