- This event has passed.
Hedera Hashgraph Savannah Meetup
August 2 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm EDTFREE
This month’s Hedera Hashgraph meetup features Waylon Jepsen from Attica. Attica is a secure voting platform partially funded by the Colorado State University that establishes trust for voters through distributed ledger technology in order to secure voting and promote transparency in the electoral process.
The Hedera Hashgraph Savannah Meetup allows attendees to learn…
- Best practices
- About using Hedera network services
- How hashgraph works
- From the teams building an entirely new class of applications on Hedera.
These meetups offer a great opportunity for community members to connect, have fun, and gain knowledge on how to be a part of the shift to our decentralized future.
What are decentralized applications? Decentralized applications (dApps) are digital applications or programs that exist and run on a blockchain or P2P network of computers instead of a single computer, and are outside the purview and control of a single authority.
What is Hedera Hashgraph?
- A public ledger that takes advantage of the hashgraph consensus algorithm.
- Build fast, fair, and secure decentralized applications with hedeara.
- Use APIs to build the future of peer-to-peer payments, tokenized assets, digital identity, and more.
• Telegram – https://t.me/hederahashgraph
• Twitter – http://twitter.com/hashgraph
• YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIhE4NYpaX9E9SssFnwrjww
Register for the Hedera Hashgraph Meetup via the Zoom link in the box below. Upon registration, you will receive a passcode and Zoom Event ID details in your inbox.
The Creative Coast calendar is powered by The Events Calendar.