- This event has passed.
Financial Fundamentals for Business Owners- UGA SBDC
October 18 @ 9:00 am - 3:30 pm EDTFREE
Financial Fundamentals for Business Owners will aim to improve the financial decision making of small business owners. The program content is designed to educate business owners on the importance of good financial data and how to use that financial data for both tactical and strategic decision making. This program will cover the process around good recordkeeping, the tools to use, the reports to be derived, and how to analyze the numbers to improve cash flow and profits. Participants will also gain a better understanding of how banks/lenders evaluate their businesses and capital requests.
- Accounting and Record Keeping Basics
- Understanding Financial Statements
- Analyzing Financial Statements
- Improving Cash Flow and Increasing Profits
- Establishing Financial Controls
- Becoming Bank Ready and Understanding Financing Options
- Participants will learn how to understand and interpret data on financial statements.
- Participants will learn strategies for improving cash flow and increasing profits.
- Participants will learn how to implement financial controls in their business.
- Participants will learn how to become “bank ready” and gain an understanding of financing options.
The Creative Coast calendar is powered by The Events Calendar.