- This event has passed.
Digital Marketing in 2022: What Small Business Owners Need to Know ft. Nadia Osman
March 22, 2022 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDTFREE
Join us for a Lunchtime Topic ft. Nadia Osman, Business Consultant at the UGA Small Business Development Center!
About This Event:
This will be an online meetup via Zoom. Registrants will not receive a Zoom link immediately and will be sent an email via Eventbrite with a link to access the Zoom meeting both a few hours before the event and at the time of the event.
Are you up-to-date on your digital marketing knowledge? Digital marketing is ever-changing and it can be difficult to keep up with the latest trends and platforms. In this Lunchtime Topic, we are chatting with Nadia Osman, Business Consultant at the UGA Small Business Development Center (UGA SBDC), to cut through all of the noise and talk about the areas of digital marketing that you should focus on to amplify and grow your business. Talking points will include:
– What entrepreneurs often get wrong when it comes to digital marketing
– The importance of developing a sound digital marketing strategy
– Top components to incorporate in your company’s digital marketing strategy
– An overview of the various and most popular platforms out there currently
Nadia Osman joined the UGA Small Business Development Center (UGA SBDC) in 2020 and has over a decade of experience designing, marketing and implementing programs for public-private partnerships, startups, non-profits and the U.S. Air Force, valued at over $6 billion.
Her career prior to the UGA SBDC included developing affordable housing, new businesses and public events in the Central Georgia region, as well as launching the Shop Local Macon initiative, the area’s first makerspace and Georgia’s first Young Entrepreneurs Academy.
Her area of expertise is digital marketing, and she is a Certified Digital Marketing Professional.
- March 22, 2022
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm EDT
- Event Categories:
- Creative Coast Event, Lunchtime Topics
- Event Tags:
- Content Marketing, Digital Marketing, Lunchtime Topic, Lunchtime Topics, Social Media, UGA, UGA SBDC
- Creative Coast Community Events
The Creative Coast calendar is powered by The Events Calendar.