- This event has passed.
Business Loans Made Easy: Lending Basics
May 23, 2023 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am EDT
For most small businesses, borrowing money from a lender is an inevitability rather than an option. In spite of the necessity of borrowing capital, many small business owners are overwhelmed by what seems like a complex process. In this session, we will help demystify the loan process as we walk business owners and prospective borrowers through the essential components of small business lending and help prepare them with the necessary tools to engage a lender and become a successful borrower.
- Understanding the value and advantages of small business loans
- The key steps of the loan process
- How a lender evaluates a loan request
- How borrowing differs for a start-up venture and an existing business
- Question and answer session
- Knowledge of the specific steps of the loan process
- Understand the expectations of the lender
The Creative Coast calendar is powered by The Events Calendar.