- This event has passed.
Business Loans Made Easy: Advanced Lending
May 25 @ 9:00 am - 10:30 am EDTFree
Without question, most businesses require capital in order to begin their operations. But what does a business need when it begins to grow? Perhaps you are ready to purchase the real estate that you have been leasing, or maybe your sales volume has grown to such an extent that your business requires an injection of fresh capital. In the second part of our Business Loans Made Easy series, we will take a deeper look at a variety of capital solutions for your business and the mechanics of each.
- Discussion of commercial loan instruments and descriptions of each
- Differentiation of commercial bank loans and government-guaranteed loans
- Key financial ratios and commercial loan policy
- The role of financial statements, collateral coverage, and other factors in the underwriting process
- Question and Answer Session
- Understand commercial loan types and how they work
- Knowledge of differences between commercial bank loans and SBA loans
- Understand borrower equity and baseline loan-to-value ratios
- Knowledge of financial statements and how lenders underwrite loans
A Public Service and Outreach Unit of the University of Georgia. Funded in part through a Cooperative Agreement with the U.S. Small Business Administration. All programs of the UGA SBDC are open to the public on a non-discriminatory basis. Reasonable accommodations for persons with disabilities will be made if requested at least two weeks in advance.
The Creative Coast calendar is powered by The Events Calendar.