Enter the Creative Coast's #chooseSAVANNAH contest for the chance to win some top-notch prizes!
How to Participate in 5 Easy Steps...
1.) Post a video to your social account(s) stating why you #chooseSAVANNAH as a place to live and work. Post one video to any or all of the below social media platforms:
2.) Set the social media account(s) you use to participate in the contest to public, NOT private. Keeping your account(s) public allows us to track your posts.
3.) Tag us in your video or the text using our handle @CreativeCoast so we can give you some social media love!
4.) Include #chooseSAVANNAH hashtag so we can track your entry!
5.) Mention the Savannah Economic Development Authorities' Creative Technologies Relocation Incentive, which will financially help those in the remote technology workforce relocate to Savannah and share this link...
The winner can choose from one of two prize options.
1.) The Influencer's Package
Level up your social media game or launch your podcast with the Influencer's Package, which includes the following three items for a total value of $237.
2) The Travel Package
Get away for a vacation or staycation in the heart of downtown Savannah. Enjoy a two-night, weekend stay in the Brooklyn on Broughton, valued at $264.
Surrounded by the best boutique shopping and within a short walk to the ever hip and happening City Market, where you'll find the best live music in the city, artists, festivals & excellent restaurants. The Brooklyn on Broughton is fido-friendly and Savannah is too! Pet-friendly restaurants and shops with water bowls and treats for your pup are everywhere! And, the host has added an extra layer of soundproofing for a great night's rest!
The Airbnb accommodates four with one queen-sized bed and one sofa bed. The stay is subject to availability, and typically books about 6 weeks out.
Click HERE to see more pictures of the Brooklyn on Broughton and learn more.
Terms and Conditions
- Only one video entry per person.
- You can post your video, blurb and hashtag on all three platforms (Facebook, Twitter, and/or Instagram) for more reach.
- The winner will be determined based on who has the most likes and shares. We recommend sharing on all your social accounts. Remember, we can only track your entry as long as your account remains public!
- Participants are not required to be residents of Savannah, GA, but should have visited and must state what they love about Savannah and why they recommend it.
- Those who took part in the #chooseSAVANNAH campaign with a video made by the Creative Coast are not eligible for the contest.
- Videos that include hate speech or bullying will not be entered to win the contest.
- The contest begins September 9, 2020 and closes November 30, 2020. In order to participate, you must post your video no later than 11:59pm on November 30th.
- This contest is in no way affiliated with Facebook, Instagram or Twitter.