In this episode, Jeremy Fletcher, local Hedera meetup organizer, covers five things you should know about Crypto Regulation in the United States.
The Hedera Hashgraph Savannah Meetup allows attendees to learn…
-About using Hedera network services
-How hashgraph works
-From the teams building an entirely new class of applications on Hedera.
These meetups offer a great opportunity for community members to connect, have fun, and gain knowledge on how to be a part of the shift to our decentralized future. What are decentralized applications? Decentralized applications (dApps) are digital applications or programs that exist and run on a blockchain or P2P network of computers instead of a single computer, and are outside the purview and control of a single authority. What is Hedera Hashgraph? A public ledger that takes advantage of the hashgraph consensus algorithm. Build fast, fair, and secure decentralized applications with hedeara. Use APIs to build the future of peer-to-peer payments, tokenized assets, digital identity, and more.
• Company Website – https://www.hedera.com/
• Community site – https://hashgraph.org
• Discord – https://discordapp.com/invite/FFb9YFX
• Telegram – https://t.me/hederahashgraph
• Twitter – http://twitter.com/hashgraph
• YouTube – https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIhE…