Visit Savannah’s Favorite Night-Spot for LIVE Entertainment, GREAT Food and GRAND Spirits.
Located in Savannah’s Historic District, Jazz’d has set itself apart. A sultry underground hot spot, unique to anything else on Savannah. Jazz’d is described as swank, sexy & sophisticated. Jazz’d is industrial chic and offers more than just your typical dining or drinking experience---Step into this spacious below-street-level gathering place for a specialty martini at the sleek serpentine bar or join friends at a table and dine from a selection of eclectic Americanized tapas. Jazz’d features live entertainment six (6) nights a week; blues, swing, jazz or classic vocals in the style of Sinatra or Savannah’s Johnny Mercer. Enjoy a night out a Jazz’d, a cool and contemporary getaway.
Brian and Julie Curry, Owners, are proud to continue in the tradition of local Savannah ownership and welcome you to stop by for conversation, music, spirits, and great food!
Just to name a few, Jazz’d Tapas continues year after year to receive local honors and accolades for:
• Best Martini
• Best Appetizers
• Best Place for LIVE Entertainment
• Best Restaurant Service
• Best Place to Meet Singles
• Best Bar Staff
• Best Bartender
• Best Overall Restaurant
• “Jazz’d possesses a vibe more familiar in larger metro- markets” -Savannah Morning News
• “Sexiest Places in the World, A must Do” –Cosmopolitan Magazine
• “Jazzy Savannah Nights, Where the Locals Go” – Southern Living
• “Hospitality Business of the Year” – Savannah Area Chamber of Commerce
To make reservation (6 or more), please call Jazz’d Tapas at 912-236-7777.
For more information, please contact Joe Driggers, “IN THE KNOW” Marketing & Public Relations at 912-596-6208 or visit www.jazzdsavannah.com