There has been a minor explosion in West Chatham County.
Savannah’s extended family, towns Bloomingdale, Garden City, Pooler and Port Wentworth, are the region’s flourishing municipalities.
Growth, prosperity, unabashed value – both residential and commercial – are scoring major brownie points with the area’s business and government leaders.
What to know:
- Home building is mostly in Pooler and the Godley Station and Berwick areas; other hot spots are Southbridge and Savannah Quarters, popular gated communities.
- More for your money – residential properties can be grabbed from the low $200,000’s for a 3-bedroom, 2 bath, new construction, up to $1.5 million for luxury properties
- Commercial properties can be leased for $6-$12 sq/ft and bought for $68-$90 sq/ft
- Find your newest talent/interns from the Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah State University, Georgia Tech Savannah, Armstrong Atlantic University, Savannah Technical College, and South University – all a hop, skip and a jump from Westside highways.
- Downtown Savannah is 5 to 25 minutes away; the Savannah/Hilton Head International airport is another 20 minutes; over 50 direct flights to metro cities across the U.S.