Poster child for the all-American neighborhood, Ardsley is mostly residential, sporting parks, families, and all-around goodness. It also fronts some great business opportunities. Hint: they like to know the names and faces of folks they’re doing business with.
What to know about Ardsley:
- Laid out in 1910 as a suburb to the downtown district – this area has become a staple for Savannah families and neighborhood businesses
- Now listed as a National Historic District – proud, protected and kept in prime condition
- Daffin Park is a neighborhood favorite for soccer, running, football and get-togethers
- Rent from $550 for a garage apartment to $1,350 for a single-family home or buy anywhere from $170,000 for a two-bedroom bungalow to $425,000 for a four-bedroom showstopper
- Lease retail space for $10-15 per sq/ft or buy for $150-$200
- Recruit creative and technical students from nearby higher learning institutes – the Savannah College of Art and Design, Savannah State University, Georgia Tech Savannah, Armstrong Atlantic University, Savannah Technical College, and South University
- Downtown is minutes away – easy to get to work, catch a flight or visit next-door-neighbors – South Carolina and Florida
- Big plus, the ocean is only a stone’s throw – you can find salt and sand within ten miles or so
Residential price ranges provided by Kevyn Withers of Keller Williams Realty.