So you want a cool, fun, creative or techy job in Savannah?
We get calls everyday from folks just like you, looking for jobs.
So we’ve created a short list of info we hope will help.
1) Get the Word Out
- Polish your resume – keep it short, sweet and relevant.
- Post your resume to the CC resume board.
- Check jobs posted on the CC job board on a daily basis (or use RSS or signup for instant email alerts)
- Signup for instant email alerts for the lastest job postings
2) There’s no place like home
- The best thing you can do is be here, in the know – a lot of jobs in Savannah are word-of mouth.
- Learn all you can about the community, its people, its history – what makes this little, big city tick.
- Put yourself out there – Savannah is jam packed with community groups and local trade associations in your field – we list over 200 organizations in our CC web directories – google them, find them (ITPA, USGBC-Savannah , Ad Fed, cSpot , Small Business Chamber , AIA, etc.).
- Check out and jump into community happenings – Savannah is full of business/cultural lunches, events, lectures, openings, concerts, seminars and volunteer efforts that may interest you. We list hundreds of events specific to the creative and technical community on the CC events pages
- Better yet, sign-up for CC instant email Event Alerts
4) Get in the KNOW
- Read local media – it’s a great start to know the what, the where, the when and the who.
Got feedback, tips or info on what was most helpful in finding a job?
Or what wasn’t? Send it to us and let us know so we can share it with others: email@example.com.